So this deserved it's own blog. Max has been ready for his big boy bed, but we are very fortunate that Grandpa Russ is very talented in woodworking and was actually making a bed for him. The bed was done just in time for his birthday party, so we took out the crib while Max was taking a nap and when he came home from his party he got to see his birthday presant from Grandpa Russ. Max loves his big boy bed and has no problem sleeping in it. Although I am getting used the the fact that when he wakes up in the morning he can now get up and cause mischief :-) I still can't believe how awesome his bed is and wouldn't mind sleeping in it myself! I was telling him that I saw a similar bed on-line for $2000, and probably still wasn't as cool as this bed!
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Max' Big Boy Bed
Posted by Alyssa at 10:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
That bed is awesome! I am SOOOO not ready to put Gavin in a big bed. We waited until age three with Kaitlyn, so I think we're going to do the same with him. I have a feeling he'll give up naps when we make the switch. (Kaitlyn did.)
What an incredible bed! I love it! Happy Birthday Max! I hope you renew your Disneyland passes so we can go together sometime.... But if not, let's get together soon!
I'm gonna have to get Aidan a big boy bed soon too. I just converted his crib and took down the sides but he needs a bed. There's something great about your kid coming into your room instead of having to go get them out. I just love that.
Post a Comment